Giving personal data and consent to the processing of such data is completely voluntary. You may be asked for it while completing a form or in other ways (e.g. by telephone, by email, etc.).
We require only that data which is essential to the operation of the service, and all data provided is used only for those stated purposes. If you do not share your personal data, we cannot guarantee that all functionalities of our service will be available to you.
Unsolicited WhitePress messages may include information regarding the operation of our services (including changes, new functionalities, etc.). Persons who have shared their personal information via the website or platform may also receive non-commercial e-mails and commercial information. These are filtered, and sent sporadically with reduced content.
The WhitePress platform was created to help in companies succeed in promoting other companies. You should not use the documents we share without consideration. Remember to read those documents carefully and analyze them thoroughly, as they may be not useful in your specific case. Alternatively, consult other similar publications and contact the service's administrators.
The views of forum users seen in the comments or otherwise on the WhitePress website do not reflect the views or opinions of WhitePress. WhitePress editors are not responsible for advertising displayed on the site.
- Cookies are information data, usually text files, which are stored on the user's end device and which are used for viewing the site's pages. Cookies usually include the name of the site they are used on, storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The subject sending cookie files to the user's end device and using them further is the website's operator.
- The purpose of cookies is to create statistics which can help to understand how users interact with the service and to enhance the service by making it easier and faster to use.
- The Service may utilize two types of cookies: session and permanent. Session Cookies are stored on the user's device only for the duration of use of WhitePress service. Permanent cookies stay on the user's device until they expire or are deleted by the user.
- By default, the browser allows for use and storage of Cookies on the end device, and allows for deleting them. Settings can be changed to block them entirely or in part.
Service Operator Address:
WhitePress sp. z o.o.
ul. Legionów 26/28
NIP (Tax ID): PL9372667797