SEO (search engine optimization) means a website optimization for Google search engine. Of course, you should also consider the user and particularly remember about them while optimizing the site for Google. SEO activities are the part of activities that is directly related to the website - it is called On-site activities (optimization). The most important optimization factors include:
- keywords in the title tag
- placing keywords in texts that are on the site,
- selection of optimal headings (h1, h2, h3),
- appropriate internal linking on the site,
- optimization of meta tags, description and alts,
- optimization of site loading time.
Positioning (link building) of websites in Google search engine is a set of actions that a webmaster or agency should perform in order to increase the visibility of the site on Google. Positioning is directed to the so-called Off-site activities i.e. building links to a positioned website. The quality and number of these links directly affect the visibility of the site on Google and this is the most important ranking factor of the Google algorithm.
We encourage you to read on!